Fundamental Principles Regarding the Protection of Personal Information Hoop Partners Inc. (hereafter referred to as “this Company”) complies with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and is dedicated to paying strict attention to the protection of customers important personal information.
Handling and Use of Personal Information This Company will only collect personal information by fair methods. Personal information collected by this Company via user registration and its Web site shall only be used when necessary at the customer’s discretion. Further, personal information collected shall not be used other than for the following purposes without the consent of the individual unless stated by law.
- (1). To introduce the customer to a real estate agent or similar institution managed by this Company in the event that the customer has requested information regarding real estate (buying and selling or renting)
- (2). To inform the customer about new products and services related to real estate (buying and selling or renting)
- (3). To conduct surveys relating to the usage conditions and environment of this Company
- (4). To disclose or distribute personal information to a third party as deemed necessary to perform items 1-3 above
- Managing Personal Information This Company will make every effort to manage the personal information of its customers in a safe manner. The appropriate safety measures shall be implemented to ensure that personal information is not lost, leaked, destroyed or used for slander during the collection, usage and storage processes.
Disclosure or Distribution of Personal Information to a Third Party Except in the following cases, personal information collected from customers shall not be disclosed or distributed to a third party.
- (1). When the customer gives their consent
- (2). When stated by law
- (3). When disclosing information in a way that individual customers cannot be identified
- (4). When it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer in order to protect a person’s life, person or property
- (5). When consigned by a cooperating company or subcontractor that has signed a nondisclosure agreement regarding personal information with this Company to provide personal information required to provide customers with invaluable service
- (6). When requested to disclose information according to law by a public institution such as a law-enforcement agency, court of law or government office
- Disclosing, Amending, Deleting or Stopping Stored Personal Data If a customer’s personal information is recorded incorrectly and a request is received from the customer, the data may be amended, changed or deleted upon confirmation from the customer. Furthermore, if personal information is handled by this Company in a manner other than which it should be used or is provided to a third party against the law, the circulation of personal information shall be stopped immediately or cancelled. (In this case, the customer shall be requested to provide publicly recognized identification in the form of a driver’s license, passport, etc.）
- Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information should be sent via post to: Hoop Partners Co., Ltd. Matsuoka Kudan Bldg 408, 2-2-8, Kudan Minami, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0074
- Ongoing Improvements to the Personal Information Protection System This Company has developed its own internal regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and is continually making improvements to these regulations.
- Revisions to This Declaration This declaration has been revised.